This policy applies only to information we collect on this Website, in the App, via e-mail, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the App.
This policy does not apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites (other than www.fixedconstruction.co.uk), including websites you may access through this App.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see “THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION” unless this information is provided by them to us).
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on any of our sites, respond to any of our marketing campaigns, call/message/email us, or use our website or App to Sell, Donate, Exchange, Buy or Collect any Jobs or Items.
In any of these processes, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, profile picture, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, company details, credit card information or any other information. We do not collect any sensitive information about you related to your health, political, religious, sexual or any other beleifs.
You have consented to provide this information to us but can withdraw your consent at any time by getting in touch with us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. For example, we may use your data to provide information to you about items available nearby, or to contact you about our service and goods and services that we believe that you may be interested in.
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions - Your information may be used in fulfilling your order.
- To send periodic emails, messages, calls etc. - The email address or contact information you give us in any of your interactions with us, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to sending you occasional company news, updates, related/affiliate products or service information, marketing campaigns, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or give us your personal information in any manner.
Where applicable, we offer the use of a secure server. In this case, all supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers. We do however store in our database, information pertaining to your email address, contact numbers, addresses, company details, preferences, past order history, and any information that will help us in giving you a better customer experience in the future.
Your information whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company other than Fixed Construction for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law or it is necessary to make the app run properly.
Users under the Age of 18
The App is not intended for anyone under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from anyone under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under 18, please contact us at: email@example.com.
What are your rights?
You have a right to see the information we hold on you and/or require your data to be deleted by making a request in writing to the email address below. If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to have it corrected. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us and we will investigate the matter. You can request access to your information or ask us to delete it by contacting us. If you agree to the above, download the app. If you do not agree or would like some further information then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow this) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Third party information collection
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may also use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the App. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps and other online services or websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioural) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Affiliated Companies and their products and services
We may also offer you products and services from any of our affiliate companies via email or any other form of contact. By giving us your contact information, you give us permission to offer you products and services from these affiliate companies. You may unsubscribe to any of these mailings by following the instructions on the mail that you receive.
Do not call register
We operate strict adherence to the Do Not Call procedures set forth by the Personal Data Protection Council of UK as indicated in this link https://www.pdpc.gov.sg/individuals/do-not-call-registry-you.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Identity of Data Controller
A data controller is a person or organisation who makes decisions about how your personal data is collected, used and handled. The Company is the data controller and may be contacted at:
- E-mail: email@example.com