Desmond Conlon (email@example.com) is the data controller responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data.
The personal data that we collect is being used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with job alerts and career services.
- To process your job applications with our employer partners.
Our legal basis for processing your personal data is contractual necessity to provide career services.
The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data are HR departments and agents within construction companies, but they will only receive your personal data when you apply for a role they have posted.
Our retention policy for personal data is to keep the data as long as you retain our career services. Once you cancel the service, we will delete your data within 30 days. This is to ensure that we can provide ongoing support and services to our users. However, if you request that your data be deleted, we will do so promptly and within the 30-day period.
Under GDPR, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to rectify any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- The right to erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data.
- The right to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or have any questions or concerns about how we collect and process your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.